OSHEAN Network Operations Center
The OSHEAN Network Operation Center (NOC) provides the following services to OSHEAN Members:
- Network Monitoring: The NOC will monitor and troubleshoot the member’s Wide Area Network equipment and access carrier circuits.
- Active "polling" of your network edge router(s) every 3 minutes for alarms, 24 hours per day, 365 days per year
- Customer notification within 1 hour of alarm
- MRTG (Multi Router Traffic Grapher) reporting
- SolarWinds reporting and Alarming
- DNS secondary and Tertiary Hosting Services
- IP Address Allocation
Additional NOC Services:
The NOC will provide additional services at the request of OSHEAN members. These services are provided at an additional cost.
- Equipment Maintenance
- 24 hours per day, 365 days per year
- 4 hour on-site response, with spare equipment IOS software upgrades
- Equipment - hardware and software
- Cisco equipment installation and (re)configuration services.
Trouble Ticket Procedures:
A ticket can be opened by calling the OSHEAN NOC at 1-877-390-4563 or by emailing the OSHEAN NOC.
OSN#0000-N should be placed in front of the subject of an issue that has yet to be address by the OSHEAN NOC. ( 0000 represents that no ticket has yet been assigned and N for new) When this email is received with this in the subject field, then the OSHEAN NOC will open a new ticket and distribute it to the appropriate list.
OSN#13841-U OSHEAN Web page update is an example of a subject of a ticket update that is being sent out to the list. (13841 is the ticket number and U meaning update.) The update could be sent by a list member or the OSHEAN NOC itself.
OSN#13841-C OSHEAN Web page update is an example of a subject of a ticket that is being closed.